37 replies, 8 voices Last updated by  Ndidi 1 year, 5 months ago
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 38 total)
  • Author

Jacy
    Keymaster
    @jacy

Hello wonderful people. I wonder what you planned this weekend…I think I have a date :yahoo:   :yahoo:  It’s been long I went out on a date, but my friend, Zinny recently hooked me up with her cousin, so we should be going out for drinks. I have cold feet though, so any tips on what I should do or look out for to ensure that I have a good evening out? @annette339@rachierach@lina333@robby@danny99@mase@babanzki@honluv@kizito@dollyblow2000@jacy@obiora@ennypretty916  @jenny @beesola  @titilayo@ms_nahzz@doyin_c@magz@joan1981_-, @adwoa-1111@neet@iamstillme@favour@ricka @ibi @ricka @favour @iamstillme @neet @joan1891_ @doyin_c @ms_nahzz@michaelolatunji @titlayo @josephine @Ndidi @obiora @kristine

kristine
    Keymaster
    @kristine

Yayy!!! See who’s got a date. :yahoo:   :yahoo: Jacy @jacy. It’s just a first date, so warm up your cold feet biko. Stop stressing, just enjoy it. Your instinct will do the rest. Good luck babe.

somy okafor
    Participant
    @iamstillme

Oh Dear, im happy for you,I wish…………….mine wuld come around

kristine
    Keymaster
    @kristine

Not too worrry Somy @iamstillme. Yours is coming soon.

Jacy
    Keymaster
    @jacy

My dear @kristine, the date was just fair oh. I don’t think I would go out with him again. Dearie, you would get dates soon, I know how long I have spent Saturdays without going out. Big hugs to you dear  @iamstillme

Ndidi
    Keymaster
    @ndidi

@jacy …just fair? Why na??? Werrin happen? Please spill the beans. I hope it’s not a candidate for the Disaster Dates forum :haha:

@iamstillme, I’m sure you’ll get a great date soon! How’s the dating scene in Enugu? Is it easy meeting new people?

• This reply was modified 2 years, 1 month ago by  Ndidi.

kristine
    Keymaster
    @kristine

Exactly my feelings, Ndidi @ndidi. spill Jacy. What really happened? @jacy.

Somy @iamstillme, your date is next. :heart:

kristine
    Keymaster
    @kristine

Hello ladies, what do you think about the recent purchase of a mansion in Banana Island by Linda Ikeji? Do you think think She has jeopardised her chances of ever getting married by the simple fact that she is a wealthy single lady. Do you honestly think that a lady should act poor, even if she is as rich as Dangote, so that she can get a husband?

For me, I cannot understand, why she has to portray herself as who she is not, just because she wants to get married. In ,my opinion, a man that is afraid of her money or even feels cramped in any way by the fact that she is rich is not worthy of her in the first place. She is a strong woman,and deserves the very best of men as her husband. My two pennies. :heart:   :heart:   :heart:

cc:jacy, @ndidi @obiora @iamstillme @annette339@rachierach@lina333@robby@danny99@mase@babanzki@honluv@kizito@dollyblow2000

Jacy
    Keymaster
    @jacy

My dear @kristine you know I am all for a strong, independent woman winning! Her man would come and he darn well should be happy that she has a lot going for her, plus she works for home, so he is sure of getting good meals. I can’t understand Nigerians and the hate oh. We all should just be happy for her. My two cents…

somy okafor
    Participant
    @iamstillme

I am happy for her,her own man is on the way maybe she’s even got him already but waiting for the right time to tell d world.

yinka titilayo
    Participant
    @titilayo

It ok for me.dont no y pple re afraid of strong n wealthy ladies.dat does nt mean she has jeopardize her chances of ever gettin a guy to marry her.we need to erase this mentality dat women shouldn’t be richer than their husbands.

Ndidi
    Keymaster
    @ndidi

Somy (@iamstillme) and Yinka (@titilayo), you ladies just hit the nail on the head!!!

I was so disgusted to hear and read people’s comments on the matter! That girl has done EXCELLENTLY WELL for herself! Seeing her just motivated me even more. Her husband will find her anywhere she is…even if she is in Aso Rock or The White House.

May God bless her hustle…and all our hustles in fact  B-)

cc: @kristine @jacy @obiora

kristine
    Keymaster
    @kristine

Quite right ladies, Somy @iamstillme, Yinka @titilayo @ndidi @jacy. She has done well and lit the torch for other ladies. God can only bless her hustle and ours too.

Obiora @obiora, what’s your take, want to take on Linda :iwant:

Anonymous @

Hello Ladies!!

New member of this site….still trying to get familiar. :scratch:

Ndidi
    Keymaster
    @ndidi

Heyyyy, welcome Olayiwola (@ms_ola)!!! We’re so glad to have you here!!!  :hi:

Tell us about yourself  :secret:

cc: @kristine @jacy @obiora

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 38 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.