5 replies, 3 voices Last updated by Profile photo of kristine kristine 1 year, 10 months ago
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Ndidi
    Ndidi
    Keymaster
    @ndidi

I was just thinking about some of my horrible dates, and I couldn’t help but laugh real hard….LOL!!!!

One of the many that come to mind is ironically one I had with the man whom I ended up marrying! Our first date was a D-I-S-A-S-T-E-R!!!! He took me for drinks somewhere, but I found him so arrogant and annoying…so I just switched off the date, and started replying in monosyllables. The proud Ibo man that he is, he noticed I was no longer flowing, and decided to abruptly end the date, and called for the bill, even though our glasses were still full. The ride home was tedious, and I’m not sure the car had come to a halt before I jumped right out! LOL! I swore that was the LAST time I would ever go on a date with that ‘jerk’. But every time I heard the song that was playing in the car as we drove home (UB40’s Kingston Town), I remembered the annoying guy, but I was shocked to find myself thinking of him fondly. It turns out I wasn’t the only one doing the missing, and about 7 months later, I had a surprise visitor. We went out for drinks again, and this time, everything ended well  :serenade2: :loveme:

What are your own horror stories? @kristine, @jacy, @obiora, @annette339, @rachierach, @lina333, @robby, @danny99, @mase, @babanzki

• This topic was modified 1 year, 12 months ago by Profile photo of Ndidi Ndidi.
    • This topic was modified 1 year, 12 months ago by Profile photo of Ndidi Ndidi.
    Profile photo of kristine
    kristine
    Keymaster
    @kristine

Lols @ndidi. Disaster first date turned marriage, I likey.

I never went on a really bad date come to think of it. But a friend went on one of such dates, it was a blind date. She was running late and had asked him to tell what he was wearing, so she could find him easily.

When she got into the restaurant and located him, she knew, this was no one, she wanted to sit down with, he was a known womanizer, she simply turned on her heels and left. Thank God, she had her vex money.

Profile photo of Ndidi
    Ndidi
    Keymaster
    @ndidi

Vex money is very important oh, @kristine  :yes:   :yes:

In fact, that’s a story for another day!!! Ladies, have you ever had cause to utilise “vex money” on a date? And guys, have you ever been stood up on a date?  :dinner:

cc: @jacy@obiora@annette339@rachierach@lina333@robby@danny99@mase@babanzki, @honluv, @kizito, @dollyblow2000

kristine
    Keymaster
    @kristine

I’m not sure the guys will want to admit to being stood up.  :stoodup:    :haha:   :haha:   :haha: @Nidid

Let’s share from your experience though.

cc:@obiora@rachierach@lina333@robby@danny99@mase@babanzki, @honluv,@kizito, @dollyblow2000 @jacy

Profile photo of Jacy
    Jacy
    Keymaster
    @jacy

Ha! Speaking of using vex money! I just remembered an incident that happened in my first year in school. It was a Sunday afternoon and I was returning back to campus from church, in my Sunday best of course. This dude approaches me and tries to start a conversation, he was dressed in a suit and carrying a bible, so I gave him my attention. He walked me to my hostel gate and then asked for my number. Thinking I was dealing with a brother in Christ, i gave him my contact. We met later that week at an eatery in town. He came with a car and asked to drop me back in campus after the meal and gist. Next thing I knew, this guy starts driving in a different direction! I was livid! I asked him where he was taking me to, he asked me if I thought the food he bought for me was free; that I was going to follow him home and pay back! What did i eat? peppered gizzard and a plate of moimoi only! I asked him how much he paid for my meal, he said 1300. I told him I would pay him, he refused. He said I must pay back in kind. My God, I started to cry and scream and bang on the car window. He realized I was going cause a scene, collected 1500 from me and dropped me off. Luckily, I found a bike that drove straight to the school gate. hmmmn. I was in shock for days. That is how I would have been raped by someone I thought was a christian boy! cc @ndidi @obiora@rachierach@lina333@robby@danny99@mase@babanzki@honluv,@kizito@dollyblow2000 @Kristine

kristine
    Keymaster
    @kristine

:shocked: :shocked: Some guys have no chill sha. How can you say, because you took a girl out on a date, she must pay back in kind? ;-) Wolf in sheep clothing ‘christian’ brother. Rubbish! :angrycry:

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.