2 replies, 3 voices Last updated by Profile photo of kristine kristine 8 months, 1 week ago
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Ndidi
    Ndidi
    Keymaster
    @ndidi

I dated my high school sweetheart for a few years, and a lot of people thought we would end up married. Alas, the strain of being in universities in different parts of the country (I was in Unilag, and he was in Uniben) was soon too much for our relationship to handle. And then we went our separate ways… :lolanger:

And then I went on to date a series of a**holes!! I was like a magnet for terrible men! I got engaged to one of such men, but this breakup proved to be the most heartbreaking and gut wrenching of the lot :heartbroken: . At this point, I was almost 30, so I decided to just give myself a break!  :whistle:

I rang in my 30th birthday single. At first, I was worried…but after a while, I came to a peaceful acceptance of the possibility that I might be one of those people who just dont get married. So, I started enjoying my life…free of worry and anxiety.

And when I least expected it…there he was  :kisslove: . He was an old childhood friend I ran into one day, at a friend’s get together…we clicked immediately…and here we are today…8 years later…and still very much in love  :drunkinlove:   :pinklove:   :deliciouskiss:   :loveangel:

Profile photo of Shirley Parks
    Shirley Parks
    Participant
    @shirleyparks

That’s really amazing.

Profile photo of kristine
    kristine
    Keymaster
    @kristine

You can say that again Shirley Parks @shirleyparks :heart:   :heart:

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.