Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Jacy
    Jacy
    Keymaster
    @jacy

I remember what it was like when I broke up with Kenny. Penniless, with no job, no skill and an extra mouth to feed :shocked: . But I sure was done taking what he handing to me! :heartbroken: I left…never looked back. Today, I am stronger, wiser, and happy. I am indeed a survivor. We all have our stories…please share yours, I would love to read it :secret:

Profile photo of Obiora
    Obiora
    Keymaster
    @obiora

hmmmn. Guys, getting over Becky wasn’t easy at all. Considering how long we dated for, I was almost sure I couldn’t survive without her. :angrycry: For a while, I saw all ladies as evil and conniving, :killbill: but I guess that was part of the grieving process. I was angry, scarred, and hurt. Those days are long gone anyways, and if you ask me, I think that every man needs to have a heartbreak or two. You come out stronger than what tried to break you. We are survivors! :dance:

Profile photo of Jacy
    Jacy
    Keymaster
    @jacy

I think the hardest part of being single is the weekends. During weekdays, we are so caught up with work, clients and deadlines that there is no time to stop and think about romance. On weekends when we just want to wind down, have a drink, laugh and just be merry…it’s like everyone else has their own agenda and you are not in it. :umbrella:

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.