The Love Lint – Relationship Forum and Dating website in Nigeria Forums 30+ and Single Forum Does it pay to go everywhere…just to meet people?

6 replies, 5 voices Last updated by Profile photo of kristine kristine 1 year, 9 months ago
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Ndidi
    Ndidi
    Keymaster
    @ndidi

When I was still single, this was something I struggled with. I’m an introvert, so my idea of a good time is enjoying a good movie  or read a good book :research:

But I was told I had to be out there to meet people, and so I made it a point of duty to be everywhere and anywhere  :beer: :beer: . And I hated every minute of it :wacko:

It was when I decided to stop being a waka about that I met my husband.

But what do you think? Has it worked for you?  :inlove3:

Profile photo of Jacy
    Jacy
    Keymaster
    @jacy

I know that society believes that a twenty-eight years old girl like me should jump into the arms of any man that looks my way, but I am sorry; I ain’t desperate like that. :nope: I believe in taking my time to get to know Mr. Potential better. :wedding: I look forward to marrying someday, and I want to make sure that if and when I do, it is for the right reasons, with the right person and for the long haul. So far, we have only gone on three dates and, in as much as we get along really well and he is really easy to converse with, I want to take things one step at a time.

Profile photo of kristine
    kristine
    Keymaster
    @kristine
    Profile photo of somy okafor
    somy okafor
    Participant
    @iamstillme

Just trying to learn the art of going everywhere maybe ill get hooked at some place   B-)

Profile photo of Ndidi
    Ndidi
    Keymaster
    @ndidi

Somy (@iamstillme), thanks for joining the conversation  :friends: . Hmmm, by the time you get hooked to a certain place, you limit your options….no?  :lovemoz:

cc: @jacy @kristine @obiora

Profile photo of Joan Mbanisi
    Joan Mbanisi
    Participant
    @joan1981_-

Going everywhere is cool, it works for some and for others ….waste of time. l believe that irrespective of your stand, that one person would find you.

Profile photo of kristine
    kristine
    Keymaster
    @kristine

Well Joan @joan1981_ sometimes, sisters need to move to meet the One.If you stay in one place, Mr. Right might not come. I even heard a pastor recently encouraging single ladies to put themselves out there, while married women were advised to do the opposite. It might actually work. :heart:   :heart:   :heart:

Going out might be just what you need Somy, especially, if you are an introverted person @iamstillme :rose:  

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.