Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Ndidi
    Ndidi
    Keymaster
    @ndidi

Gosh, the dating world can literally be walking in the jungle! You meet the good, the bad, and the what-where-you thinking??!

For me, blind dates were always the worst!!! Sheesh!!! There was this fellow I spent months speaking with on the phone, and e-mailing. Our chemistry was off the chains! I couldn’t wait to meet him! And then I did, and OMG, it was a-w-f-u-l-  :heartbroken: . Apart from not looking ANYTHING like the pictures I’d seen, he had such a bad attitude that the date went sour very quickly  :anger4:

Anyone else had horrible blind dates?

Profile photo of Jacy
    Jacy
    Keymaster
    @jacy

I would never attempt going on a blind date again…ever! I have always had my reservations about blind dates, but my cousin was able to convince me that this guy was different and begged me to give it a go. All through the two hours I endured there, all he cared about were countries I have been to, what my pay check was like, when last I had sex and all other ANNOYING stuff! :bangheads: I mean, what’s your business if I fly coach or business class? The dude came across like a total gold digger. No! Never again.  :noway:

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.