The Love Lint – Relationship Forum and Dating website in Nigeria Forums Relationship Support Forum 4 Easy Tips For The Babe, Who Wants To Make The First Move

0 replies, 1 voice Last updated by Profile photo of kristine kristine 1 year, 11 months ago
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of kristine
    kristine
    Keymaster
    @kristine

Most often, guys do all the chasing and that is absolutely fine but there are times, the lady is the one that needs to get the show on the road. For those times, here are four easy ways to catch his attention:

1. Look Twice

A guy won’t get the hint from you vaguely tilting your head in his general direction. He needs eye contact. Like, more than once—more than twice, even. That way, he knows it’s safe to come over. Guys don’t approach women who look like they are going to say “Sorry, no.” But we live for the maybe.

2. Use These 7 Magic Words

Walk up to any guy and say, “Could I get your opinion on something?” It makes us feel important. Follow up with: “My friends and I are looking for a cool place to go. What’s great around here?” When you end up bantering over nearby bars, he won’t even realize you made a move in the first place.

3. State the Obvious

Let’s say it’s a cold day and you are standing next to an attractive guy. Just say, “It’s so cold!” It’s obvious, but it works because his brain tells him: Oh, cool, I’m allowed to talk to her! Standing at the bar when a new song starts? Lock eyes briefly and say, “I love this song!” It gives him a green light, and he’ll be grateful for it.

4. Make a Spontaneous Compliment

Is his shoe game on point? Is he reading a book you couldn’t put down? Tell him! Guys aren’t used to out-of-the-blue compliments. Rather than saying “You’re cute,” try “I love that book. You have great taste.” Now he’s intrigued, but he still has to dig to see if you find him hot. Conversation, started.

Culled from http://www.cosmopolitan.com/sex-love/a49924/how-to-make-a-move-on-a-guy/

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.